Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Backward tracks -

Life has stages that are mandatory and some that aren't. Many say that life can only take one route and that life's like that. But some defy the boundaries of what life can bring in pursuit of another stage, a stage where you take the lead and finally say, no matter what position you are in, "I'm in charge"








Days dashing, just passing by so quickly that it left me with little leeway to make much of a post in the last two weeks. However, it still remains pretty much the same old but with a couple of events which made my week/s rather eventful.

Events that come into mind, I will just blog it down dismissing the need of arrangment by time or date. Along the week before and the last. My school mates, girlfriend and I had to make some important decisions on picking our electives, wisely. Two Sat back I worked with baby, her brother and his friends for the AMK Chong Boon event held opp the MRT station, where ministers from the PAP visited and mingled with the folks living in AMK estate. It was different for me and I have to say it was an exprience with fun and knowledge moreover, Baby and I handled the Prata stall all to ourselves. I would state out in detail but lets just say Singaporeans can be really "Kiasu" and rude, the majority. Therefore, the minority being polite and nice were of course appreciated. Afterall we are all in one way or another, the same. (After work, dinner at the Hub, Chicken wings near by and playground.)

Fri came along. The day before, I found myself resposible for not bringing my girlfriend's laptop! Being in RP without a laptop can be really a bore. Thanks baby for being so understand, she did not blow her top or get close to angry - I hope. ( Laptop was taken back in the first place because I did not want her to loose it during work and to lighten the load.)

Along the other days,
- Doughnuts and after school chills with baby.
- Ut and Ut and Ut and RJ after RJ
-Hang outs with baby, Cityhall and the area around town.
- Met up with Gab a few times to Frolick, Gardens.
-Met up with Freeman and Gab at Macs for dinner and a few games of Pool at the Garden's Country Club along with Lynn, Zoa and Jerome.(Freely, as you are moving into Army, stay strong and dont fall into negative influence. Soilder!)
- Out with family to town, but no avail in getting my China (break through) Nike Court Force pair of shoes. (A fuss was broken up because of poor service.)
- Fri, 4th. Headed out with my love. Town for dinner at USA Diner by Billy Bombers, thereafter we caught a movie, "Wanted." Action packed with a relatively good stroy line which I feel has a deeper meaning after thought. Each to thier prepectives for now, 3 and a 1/2 stars for plot and 4 stars for action. The movie ended in time for the last train but to our surprise Cine Cathy area was wide awake from push cart shops to Subway they were still opened with the crowd lingering, made it look as if it was still 8pm, for real. Guess I have been a good grown up boy to not hang around such places anymore recently.
-Sat, I was to head out with YV, a dinner farewell for Sarah, lady. Sorry Sarah, I couldnt make it, thanks lots for your understanding. ( Do take care and enjoy much at Perth, study smart and enjoy the season change sales! Never know if I can go over, safe me accomodation then yeah. Ha. All the best and we'll miss you for sure, all your serious times and all so much of laughter together. Cant count cash together for canteen but will do it on ya behalf, take care too of your new vaio! Do keep in touch then. Cheers to our fun times and all. Big hugs for all the safe trips you will take and all others. Note: Dont forget to shop for me or something, they have a Nike factory outlet there, hint hint!)

Moving on, it was a great and unforgettable time with baby at the Marina waters for the parade. Arrived early which was worthwhile as we got good seats, 3rd role from the stage where we had a good view of most creative events. Though it was creative, some were relatively close to boring, the steps and moves did not take us off our seats. Despite that, it went on smoothly and good with the parachute, Black Knights figther jets performing in the skies right above its audiences, wow us with air aerobotics and forming various forms from the smoke effect, like the huge heart shaped in the sky. Fireworks and one or two more events that was pretty good. The parade ended earlier than expected maybe because we wanted more or waited for better performances. It was really warm in the afternoon, the Sun melted us for awhile then retreated back into the clouds. She and I chat a little, help paste tattoos on each other and took many photos. She took a nicer fun pack, refusing to take what the usher gave her, funny momemts all the time. Nice. Thank baby. Of course thank you for the gift! Which she surprised me in the midst of waiting for the parade to commence - using it come Semester 2.
On to Singapore flyer for dinner, Popeyes. Hungry me ate up everything in my meal. Oh did I mention it was packed up with the crowd from the parade, like sardines while making our way out of the area. In addition, we headed to Esplande, walked around and we took the last train back once and again.

Sunday, I had some time at home, checked mails and was online for the whole day. With the thought all a long in my mind, I made my way down to Expo to give baby a surprise visit at work! "Look at you!" I msged and the look on her face, priceless! just like how she is, priceless! She got me a shirt and herself a pack of Oreos(my bad you didnt get to find much for yourself). Had ourselves dinner at Burger king for the 1st time also with her at Expo. At a cosy seat with little light, she told me some stories about her days work. Headed back and prepared for the week ahead, school and others. Seeing you is always worthwhile, 20 plus train stops, no nike shoes, parents nags or Ut the next day, I'm down for you. Not all the time, but feel your heart, I'm beating it non stop! Smiles my love you complete my days too lover girl.
What would you say if you had a direct line to God?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, thanks for the time that u had for me. Despite your ut(the next day) you still travel all the way down 20 over stops alone to find me, giving me surprise and all. I'm really happy and that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day after one tiring day at work!
Thanks for going to catch the NDP preview with me =) No one will be better to be there with me to watch all the performances(esp the fireworks, the heart shape form in the sky)
And not forgetting about the prata stall! yeah, fun time with you and the smelly you. oops.
Boyfriend, you look good in the top that we bought at expo =)
Happy 8 months! Love.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Super slow reply isnt it, since we have ya tagbroad to reply quickly at, we have reached the 9th and as I have said not all the time the years can speak for our relationship, but it is for that bond, love and trust that glues it all up to last. The preview for the NDP and the actual NDP was lovely with you, for sure.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.