Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spikes of many broken glasses.


Arriving at to the end of this week. It started off as per norm, had ut after school. Returned back to her area to accompany her for dinner at her favourtie market. It was dinner for me back home. Slacked around and Tues was head on. Lab session it was, pretty long and tiring day trying to plant in the wires to the right nodes to the LEDs, presented ok. After class was nice to know that I'll head to meet baby as usual. Hide and seek it was pretty funny, catch you here and spot you there and all. Aunty slipper sound led me to you, found! She's been eating ice cream every now and then after lunch, now with cone, even the aunty knows us and we need not say anything except cup or cone. Alike the pervious day, she had dinner, this time it was where we caught the sort to be addictive 9pm chinese show a few months back. Duck noodles there was pretty nice(only gave me one spoon of it, heh.) Wanted to get my passport done thus I needed a updated photo but Kodak was close by then so my mum and I with sis scanned it and submitted the photos online, technically incline nowadays aye.

Wed, special wishes to baby. Had a good time meeting up with her, we accompanied Dalvin. As for lunch, it was pretty nice just eating up, adding items to our dish and all. Ice cream again but for me, she got me smoothie. Met up and had planned to head out to town for a good fast food dinner down at Marina. Window shopped or just simply looked around and headed to the roof terrance of Esplande. She welcome me there, anyhow it was pretty nice the breeze and the surroundings. Was to meet Gab and Manda at Ave 6 Macs, but we called off.

So, the day in school today, horrid. My nose was running, it was sunny when I left for school, but just when the train stopped at Woodlands it begin to rain. Baby is not with me today as she had to send her brother off to serve our great nation, but she'll be back for ut, such a hardworker, good stuff. In the lab, I practically did nothing due my runny nose as well as my team mate was a one man show. Pops of panadol and tissues piled up on the table. Decided to stay all the way to see if I can get a B at least. As I reached for my last piece of tissue, my team has yet to reach its turn, not after two teams, there goes with more suffering for me to last the school day. Again I am unable to meet with Sarah and Gab, man what is this nonsense, my bad. Baby came down for her ut, before it, she met got me doughnuts, hotdog and a cup of hot milo! Thanks baby really appreciate it. You must have known how much I miss you today right. Peck on you cheeks straight when I met you.

The easy is still hard,
so the hard was easy,
sometimes it pains me.
What could this all be,
the miss expectations,
and there are no reasons
oh how we want some conclusions.
No, we will go on for love provides the best sensations.

The clouds were dark but the kids still play,
no worries what comes the next, just a brand new day.
As we grow, our sercurties begin to decay,
School to work with jobs that give good pay.
Prayers prayed for peace and happiness,
yet we have to be prepare for darkness to come and pass our way.
To end this,
I have nothing much to say.
So,
"The end" That's good it didnt cause any delay.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.