Friday, July 18, 2008

Day Tripper

If only even the little water droplets can be seen. When the effort of small magnitudes can be apprecatied. Come to a point to stop and think so we could stop saying, "as time goes, people change." Because to a large extend that's just a damn illegitimate darn excuse.




Last Friday after school and UT, it was time to chill around with baby. We headed to town. Because I was not feeling very well we speed up to get a place to settle down and eat. As I had little appetite, she actually took the chance to eat up my share which in total is $7.60 worth of duck noodles! Right after I felt better, we decided that we will move on to Clark Quay. There, we spent some time near the river bay. Went on to O'Brians as I knew there was a chocolate cake she might like. Being her good self, we treated me to dinner and had the chocolate cake for herself which was good and it didnt fail my expectation. Home before it got too late and suprised her with a little gift, hope you like it and stuff yeah.

Sat, early in the morning, difficult for me on a Sat but I had to get my new passport collected. No more NIRC and Passport number as the same and a new photo replaced my secondary school old looks. On to have some breakfast which was planned to be at Lavander but due to parking troubles we headed to Amk hub to have breakfast at the market. Good thing it was, as my mum and I decided that my scratched up N95 needed to be replaced, after comtemplating for awhile between, HTC, Motorola F1 edition or Gold Luxury version and N95 8 Gb. N95 8 Gb won the battle. I have not much of an idea why I traded in for the same model phone though with a slight modification. So I got my new N95 8Gb, it placed a smile on my face and "everything in my pocket." I guess it was the trade in value it would bring in future, the memory space, the 5meg camera, larger screen and colour that attracted me most. Thanks mum, even if you did not help me get it, you are the best and of course dad for accompanying and all.

Got some sleep back home, a little headache came on but decided to meet up with Gab and Sarah, finally. Before that, I had a quick 1st dinner. On to meet up with baby as she accompanied me to get a thumb drive for Sarah. It was nice for even that short while, thank you. So Thai Express 2nd dinner and on to Frolick was for the night with Sarah and Gab, caught up with them a little, wished a good stay and study for Lady as she was on to pursue a degree over at UWA, Perth.

Sunday, sadly I fell sick. Must be silly me pushing myself to stay in school while having a terrible flu back on Thursay, which cost me to miss the following Monday's lesson.

Quickly recovered, I'm back to school on Tues. After school, it was off to send my mum and sis to the airport as they made their way to Thailand for a weeks' vacation. Miss them. My love accompanied and had dinner along with my family, first time with her to a Jap resturant. Was great to have you along, someone to whole and see my mum and sis off too. A present to my surprise, none other from my mum, my 1st Nike Court Force pair of shoes China "Break through" edition. Left on my chair with a note wishing me a good trip to KL with my Love, Bud and his love. Nice Nice. Wed, interesting Sport Buisness lesson. Headed back, accompanied baby to get her stuff and grabbed some doughnuts to spend a little more time together.

Thurs(yesterday), Lesson at school was in the Lab, as usual I was all a blur to me and then cameUT to finish off the day in school. Baby and I decided to catch a movie. Went to get POSH brownies for her, carried on for dinner which was earlier than usual for us at PS. To our disappointment Golden V no longer had the show, so did Bishan. Hence, playground spot for some time and back home it was, good kids this week. Home early-to bed early just for an exciting trip we look forward to, just come tomorrow.

Today, school as per norm. She and I plan to head out for dinner, a chill somewhere maybe at Gloria Jeans in town with also the purpose of getting some snacks for the coach up tomorrow. Baby, I hope we'll truly enjoy and it will be positively unforgettable. I will take care of you anytime, dont run around and go missing please. Shop and enjoy all you want yeah. Smiles. For my good bud and Manda, lets enjoy too, thanks for booking as well.

It doesnt have to be grey and it doesnt have to be bright. It does that when we want to smile when we head to sleep at night.

4 comments:

Corliss Love Keith said...

DUMBO JUSTIN~ =P



loves.
cor

Anonymous said...

Finally i can tag you. Jamie here! But i don know how to use this dumb thing

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

I dont even have to wonder who is the real dumbo. For sure it is you corliss.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Thanks Jamie for the tag, yeah it can be diff to comment here with all the whateven google thing you need to sign in for right? Hey to you!


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.