Monday, September 10, 2007

Wont it be good for me to be the reason ^


Sat/Sun.


Sunday - Slept up till bout 3 where Ben slacked not too long after, to head back home. Music from my lap top and heat and soon back to a short nap moved along the day. Dinner with family back home, fidled with my mum's new moblie, msn and headed out for finally a meet up with buddy bud Gab, supper, the return of his tools I borrowed during my making of my portfolio to Lasalle. Hope you like the nougat there too. Nice chats over supper and therafter as usual which, ended the second week of holidays well. So then a brand new one lies in the future.


Sat, suprisingly I awoke early considering the previous night. Plans differ for dinner and chill instead. Had another plan come up, thus, I arranged for a earlier meet up before I met up another then to my ex class mates of RP for dinner. Accompanied Marvin for some buys and grabs, a short chat with him over coffee, once again coffee Gloria Jean's again from yesterday. Soon later, met up with Sin Yee for some aimless walking around passing shops and just chatting our way through, was good I guess after awhile till then to meet up with the rest. Once we did so, the idea of playing pool/snooker came about. There at Lucky Plaza we tested our shots, did some nice ones, played for about two hours, 8/9 ball games and three player elimination match, overall pretty fun filled alongside some chats and catch ups while waiting for each others turn.


On to meet another two to finally settle in for dinner at Swensons, sure felt like some school "family" days where we ate together. Chicken Baked rice and Apple Crumble to tip it off. Laughts and company I guess wasnt that whoa great but yet priceless. Hereen for a short walk to down on our little filled up tummies where we too decided if a plan to sneak into Eng Wah cinemas' a good one back at Toa Payoh since one of my friends could or was able to get his friend working there to place on a blur act, thus 'Rogue Assassin' starring Jet Li, was the flim we caught. Pretty alright show, movie to catch once on weekdays I would say, not one that Jet Li will be so greatly remembered for. Story line must be closely understood, not at all a bad plot with suitable amount of action flicks but I would believe a bunch of cuts from the censorship board. Cab back to Gardens way with Ben who crashed my place for some chats and soccer, stay over to prevent the costly charges of after midnight transportation.



So the Friday and weekend hits in with its impact of informing me that the week's ending. A slack and chill back home with the company of my lap top, with plans for the rest of the weekend through msn and emails. Evening came quick with a long awaited meet up with Gladys and company. Pretty great conversation we had, through the night, over dinner and coffee. Nice time I reckon with catch up ever since a long time. St Jame's for some clubbing, pretty darn young feeling as I couldnt enter all the other stations expect for Power House which played Trance/House that night, Hip hop was what we preferred. I left early in order not to end thier night with the limits of where I couldnt enter. In hope those girls will be kept safe and resposible for the rest of the night and onwards - these days. Which then led me to decide instead of a movie marathon with Mark and company, I met my old boy for supper, saved him from his boredom back home with some nice chill and chats we had which was well conversated and funny and a rather meaningful true life talks along the way. After, was to get my much needed sleep, which then another Sentosa tripped was planned for the next day.


















Thursday, with very few hours of sleep I woke into the morning with the sun blazing through the thickness of clouds, which made it a sunny old day for the decision of Sentosa. Met up with the bunch of Yv and some others for a day out in the Sun, trained there, a short skill-less play of soccer, headed for rest as we quickly went into hyperventilation, then into the water. Thereafter, to the open pool at Cafe Del Mar with a couple of drinks and food. Chilled the way into afternoon where we decided enough of taking in the friendly sun where we directed ourselves back to Vivo City for Carl's Jr, sure a good large meal since most didnt have breakfast nor lunch. The outing ended with me attending mass back at church with Tim, a place where I didnt step into for awhile, not to be proud of it though.


The day went on, after mass I accompanied my mum to town for lap tops, from Vaios to iMacs. So my found was that, my version of model of my lap top had been taken over with another, well almost the same but cheaper, but no fred as this time 7% took place, not back then when I got mine. Technology really runs with improvements here and there playing with people's mind as well, smart investments are up to smart ones to play it around when getting the right pick. Blue ray disk, HD and disk memory shooting up in hard disk can really displace others in the past. Met up with my sis after her work, Sushi at Wheelock ends the day quite well spent.





I found myself sleeping through the morning and early afternoon of Wed. This day was one day at home. Some chat up over msn, being my own Deejay playing music through iTunes chilling to the beats. Dinner and some tv and they flew the day with contemplation of the next to Sentosa with a bunch.




We call it the "flaming pickel salad."



Truth or dare which ended up with only dares, such as drinking crazy mixed of pickels, pepper, salt;lots of it, oinons and chili.


Rushed to already the next day, Tues. Chilled and caught up with my boys, for some walk arounds, dinner and pool. Big man, Daryl made vast improvements, for me was a long time since I touched the cue and table for more accurated shots and judgements. Relatively, a good night which ended with ice cream for supper. Dinner was filled with lame yet interesting chats and poking fun, including playing with food - cheap thrills can thrill.


Very speedy to the next day, after a long sleep and some time with my laptop which hasnt took its step out ever since the hols, my family and I caught "Ratatooee" during the night at Lido cinemas. With combo set of popcorns, sure felt we were still in our holidays. A movie with alright plot and a funny cute rat where then, anyone can cook for thier theme. Thereafter, I left for a-been-awhile catch up with some Yv members for supper, at Bukit Timah with quick and ruggy rides there and back.




The week had past 'train' speed arcoss the tracks of my holidays. Right back from Perth which quickly left me with two weeks and now with a few blinks of my eye, I'm left with one more week. Guess the only thing keeping me from killer boredom is my few eventful outings and chills. Last Sunday right back from my return, I quickly recover from any jet lack feels and anticipated the return of Duchess, my dog which after a few jumps, running and playing around with her ended my week with my buys from overseas, flood the messy living room.


Sometimes they pass by to see the changes one has made. It either differs from what they imagined or hope or an outcome which remained the same or a slight better. Wasnt it why you like the person in the first place for that one time where change wasnt needed for the person himself. The stage she was in and the impressions she let off feared him though just that period of time made him miss and rethink back. Why the waste of his care, you didnt mean a thing through those times. Various times one let go, in mind so many things to consider, all too messy all too unfelt by the other. Moving on seems to be the hardest thing to overcome which has the impact on a lot more others. The sickly, regret, pain and sin corrupt his mind, as his heart screams so loudly, his eyes want to let you know but no one hears or sees. Can you led the way cause I dont know if I can keep leading myself. Can anybody hear me cause I cant hear myself? Or if it is really a want not to.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.