Sunday, October 28, 2007

Without the Heart I still beat

The last thing was to have him and her with drown faces only printed on walls of our memories. Trying too hard to come out, impact and to keep things real. Faded and blurred added to their agony.

Another week has gone by, school life is still as mundane as it could possiblily be with the class being the norm boring crowd. A few short outings after school and a hang out after school last Friday, visited Marina area which included the Singapore River. Much eating and muching away, from NewYork NewYork and Macs. Caught "Brother" for a movie, not too bad a show, Trust was one main factor the show's protraying and in reality Trust is really difficult to instill yet easy to take away. Trust is one of the most bestrayed virture there is at present. But certainly it still exist and it should be dearly respected and cherished.



Sat was a total recovery day of more than 12 hours of sleep. The night was spent in my living room, sofa for my comfort and finally the Tv for my entertainment. Since I attended school, my lap top is everything till the Tv seemed to be displaced. Quiet interesting shows and some sports and music added into the list of my shows.



Today being a sunday seems like a really slack day with nothing that interesting to do which leaves this time for me to blog. With the music playing and echoing off the four walls, surrounded by thoughts added more so from the songs played.



Saying something that last for a few days or more only, seems curel and for love to stop seems to be murder. For leaving-trying to forget friendships seems to have stop people from having the ability to hold on. When at times we keep thinking and sinking in thoughts seems to be one having to be lost in a deep forested jungle with nothing left to rely on, nothing to look forward to, nothing to depend on and where you become prey when we were so darn used to being the predators. In between faith I stand and I let fear be my guidance, I want to be but can I be? No longer my protection. Fakes smiles and faces arent the way to escape, loosing you may not be my lost, maybe there's no may.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.