Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stone -

A pretty long time since I've blogged. There is too much word. Well it has been rather alright, from the previous hols, from regular Chilling, Vivo City, Mt Fabour, Movies -AVP2, One Miss Call and Body 19. Out of the three, Body 19 wins it, plot, effects, sound and thrill, thanks Baby. Chills, Birthday celebrations, last lap of Year One of school, lunch at Causeway, Cine and our "Bone"less duck noodles, Coffee shops and 9pm chinese shows, Hub, Bugis Street, Arbrab Street and Concourse, Suntec City, Casurina, Hog's Breath Cafe, Prata and Breakfast from her, meant much, smiles and hugs. Now, it's all over for Year One, Peace out to my class, W25G bunch of yet another signifcant people, my bad I had so little time with you guys but all are kept well in my memories. This is what changes do to people but oh wells, till then whenever guys. Birthday, was cool, with class and ex classmates, YV, Friends, Family, Wishes and Baby. Thanks much all has been well appreciated. 19th. Our spots, School, Nebo, China Town and Clark Q with Baby, great to have you with me, whole of stuff. To the club with the boys last night and before that was at Dalvin's. Happy Birthday Shuping, Dalvin and Jasveer. All in to one, such a summary so much in my memories - Worthy. Lets enjoy the Poly Holidays people and Have a great Lunar/Chinese New Year 08'!

Lets walk the road with choose together and let the past be with the past, let it be the teachings for the future, let us mean the good and positive things that we say. Let the sad songs mean nothing yet the meaningful ones mean so much. Choose to be the better. I cant bare so much anymore, not now, not ever, it will be brick by brick. We can forget trying to understand this cruelty because isnt this all made up by man.


Why do we do ourselves with thoughts, thoughts of the negative? The mind is such a powerful tool so much so, it needs to stop sometimes. The feelings is not tasteful, the worry, the needless tensions and your insensitive comments arent encouraging to the little-less of any extend. Experiences comes highly sound advise but only when it is used with careful thinking before speaking your mind. If I had spoken my mind, if we all spoke out our mind will we be prepared for war?

8 comments:

Corliss Love Keith said...

wow!

finally realised you din spend much time with us ar?

guilty now right?

see! XD



loves.
cor

♪ 婉伶 ❤ 大東 ♫ said...

yeah do catch up ....
haha always so quiet on msn...
anw y dont hv ur photo?
who ask u never come sch?
hahax...
but i do have a photo wif u,e class n cognitive faci remember?
LOL
take care

cheers
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

realize that there's more than one 'anonymous'. :)

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Me, hey me being aroundni class is already good enough. You all should feel proud. Not guilty at all, why should I be? You should be for not chatting up with me. Miss it right. Haha. up till not have not told me ya gpa. Corliss is really slow naturally.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Quiet on msn, you all talk nonsense I dont talk back la. I dont take part in such utter nonsense, you all'd better know that. Haha. Humm yeah where all the photos, you and jolene so slow too. Haiyo. - Yvon.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

More than one? So which one are you? Haha.

Anonymous said...

the one who praised your language and currently reading your entry word for word, without miscomprehending the message that you are trying to bring across.
oh, just out of curiosity, i'd like to know if you do speak your mind the way you blog?

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Haha. Wow, do you have a blog of your own? Well all is me in my blog however, the way I speak my mind to an outside audience may be similar. But the way I speak, I keep my own idenity and fit into different styles. May vary in other words, my la and lor or even slangs for words. Great that you are trying to comprehend it. My thoughts are actually quite simple.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.