Sunday, August 31, 2008

We can get lost tonight.

Many times I do wonder what and why am I here in this present world. Have I changed or is it the fact that I am growing? I agree to a certain extend that as time goes people change but I totally cannot accept it to the full extend. I believe one has the ability to remain the same, remain the same throughout afterall one has the same heart, same mind, same damn beat of the heart. Many features of us can change which I guess the art of thinking is important. If I change the way of thinking it may be for the better or for the worse. But wont our past beings haunt us or take effect? If a pet you cared so much passed away, give you the same feeling as now than then when we have changed our thinking to feel? We are simply creating catch lines to fall on to when we got nothing to blame. Friends says we loose friends as time goes, it is ok, people change, I guess most of us fall into just placing eveything into some catch pharse, that's all. If we really wanted to meet up or give a call, it might not be that difficult then you too might think again if one has really changed. If all of us would think the same way as people change then I believe we will go on making new friends and miss the chance of retaining the old and possibly true ones behind.
Am I who I really am? Or am I stuck in the shadow of others, others better, others shining like a brand new star in outerspace that we can see right down on Earth? Am I living a lie, something I create to make myself feel comfort or fear, or am I living someone elses dream? Why do I give in so easily but if no one gives in once in awhile wouldnt it a stand still, if all is good it cant be life isnt it? As I have consequnces for the things I do. Have I become what I cant become, or have I become what I do not want to become? If all of us would give a second thought to the feelings and emotions of others, it will be a better place. If there is a purpose of your life would you want to know it? Would you really truly want to know and fear if you think the purpose is bad and not beneficial for oneself? Dont just create and pretend your reason to live or even not to. But then again is it even possible?

Because if you play superman that damn clark kent you odd not to forget the kryptonite and what its ability can.

One day you will be tired of placing make up, facing the mirror.
Because if you take away that float, you will surely drown.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.