Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ifear



There, the last week of school came and gone. It was rather a draggy week, where most are anixously awaiting for the 2 weeks break. I am half way through the 1st semester. Those mind taxing circuits, equations and what not linked to higher or A math and physics, phew pats on the back for trying, maybe not my best but still the effort which has to count.

School was fine, looking forward for breakout, breakfast and lunch - meeting my love. 3ut test which was pretty tricky and difficult, nothing new I would say. To my class's and my suprise there was 2 lab lessons instead of one, therefore it meant half of the class were not prepare and thus, their partial attendance. Worked pretty hard for both lab sessions and Sports business and the other two modules, I just did what I could which for in the case, pretty little - sadly.

So school aside, as least of the studies, it was surprise time for baby, boy it was a close call for me, getting all bashed up by her for trying to prevent her from knowing how I got the tickets and who called me in the midst of trying to get the hot selling fast tickets the day before, phew but bullets of sweat came about after a long chase and catch around the classroom till she gave up wanting to know. The tickets I am talking about is the 1st Dance Fest held in RP TRCC. It was the hottest and the most happening event for this year, the event comprised of dances groups all over the country, to name some that wowed me, Hwa Chong, NUS, a few secondary schools really did well and of course some polys' NP and RP rocked the theatre. Mixed genres of dance, best none other was Hip hop which baby and I enjoyed the most I guess, with all the stage and light effect, somewhat like step up 2 for real with awesome break dance and the longest head spin I have seen real life yet. Some showcased, salsa and even drama into the mix so all in all, jaw dropping and heart pumping just apart for one or two sleepy sessions of the more than 2 hour long performance. - Glad you enjoyed baby, you better. Got me going mad with arrangements for the tickets just on the day itself, proud of myself (thick skin) and also thanks to two friends who made it happen. Winks. Oops.

Not to forget, it was RJ in class either hers or mine daily, for Wed before the dance fest, dinner at Kaffe esplande, TRCC pleasant time. On to Thursday, headed back, baby got me some chesse beef prata thing at the GO Go shop or something, seems like a hit at taka and AMK Hub so I finally got to try it, it was pretty good. Then quickly came Friday, draggy day but somehow it was fine knowing that the holidays seems worthwhile to wait for. Over the phone with baby was another suprise from me the night before, "Baby you are invited to my place tomorrow evening!" There was it finally I guess she must be saying. So Friday night was spent a my place, a humble dinner was set up by my cooperative parents who perpared dinner and set it so home-romantically kind of ambience. Thanks mum and dad it was sure you would want to see the special girl that I am taking out and keeping in my heart. Appreciated. In addition, a pleasant drive back for her. Nice.
Sat - Sister's back from Aus, picked her up at the Airport with my parents and headed for East Coast for supper.

Sunday, Church in the morning. Lunch at Sushi Tei, Paragon for a belated birthday celebration for my sis. Got a shirt from topmen.

Monday, woked up pretty late. Headed out to meet baby after two long days it seemed, we did not meet. That 2 plus hours was at least enough for a meet up all the way to town and back to Hub all in the name of presents for her friend's and my sister's birthday, great company, naughty you baby.

Today, it was a pretty long day, as I woke up early as in early for me during holidays - 815am plus or so. Headed out in the afternoon with Parents. Banks, PDL, Photos and back home for dinner. Hoping that the rest of the holidays will be fulfilling, some time for everyone including myself and even my dog.
The tears form in the eyes, let it wash my vision so that I could see the importance of life and the surroundings.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.