Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why search the prefect



































A few pics will be up but all have been on Facebook. To be a little faster and systematic this is most of my Jan 09'.
Many chill out days with baby, a photoshoot with her for my school's magazine, theme about Love. Skipping of school for other plans and rest. Out with family and once together with my sister's bf and others.

10th - Mark's place for his 21st.

My Birthday - 18th Jan
Day 1 of it - Family to Malaysia, JB took the MRT, Bus and the Railway(KMT) it was a surprise by my family. Tricked me to wake up at 7am, took me to the Gardens market for Breakfast, asked me to take along my bag and taadaa we are going to Malaysia, did not see how it will be much of my day as my sis will be the one enjoying all the shopping alongside my mum haha. But it was pretty much all good. Good affordable food, got a pair of limted Nike Air Jordans and tops, tried the train for the 1st time, overall the adventure was good. Oh and by the time we arrived back home, along the way down the lane, midnight strike happy birthday to me was while I was walking back home, how odd or funny was that and for the record it is the 1st time is many years I'm out on my birthday at 12midnight. The usual celebration came, cut the cake, made a wish and opened the presents oh as if it was Christmas. Thank you, Mum, Dad and Sis for making it all good. The effort was better I must say usually it's just lunch or dinner. Haha. Love you'all. Special thanks to my mum and sis for the idea. To my dad and mum for the pair of shoes. Great stuff.

Day 2 (actual day) - Full day out with love. Despite sleeping late my alarm clock happen to do its job real well, maybe I was looking forward in many ways with baby aye. Got up about 6plus to attend 7am mass and my mum came along with me, thanks for always being there! Thereafter, it was already time to head off to meet her, Volvo Ocean Race was what we needed to catch early as they planned to head off by 10am, got there on time and it was really nice and something real new to see there, 1st time by Singapore and is already in the list probably by SSC to host it here. Great place Sentosa Cove. Was able to be a little more proud of Singapore because of the awesome plan by baby, which allowed me to complete what Sentosa had installed for many years and finally I am taken to it. Took,visited,climbed, enjoyed,experienced, learnt and what not for all the stops we made.

Sky Tower
Merlion
Moonlight/Luge and Skyride
Underwater World
Dolphine Lagoon
Insect Kingdom
Song of the Sea
More than 12hrs out in the sun, moving around, taking lotsa photos and so on wasnt all that easy after many hours caused me a bad headache and runny nose during the night pains me to spoil the plan! Pls no more of this headaches for me man, argh. Sorry my love, but I have to say lucky it was till the end of all the places we went so that it wasnt much of any waste. At the last hour of my birthday itself I returned home only to cherish everything that was done for me. I recieved a card from YV too when I arrived back thank you all so much. I must say I am alittle disappointed you guys werent part of it more so it was a Sunday and I could remember NYNY for Mark and I too last year. Though, I was busy or if there was a plan in the first place but thanks much for all those wishes which came in non stop from you members of Yv. Belated!? Haha. Hints.

Thanks to all for the many wishes be it by SMS, FB wall and msg, all the other modes and personal wishes, thank you.

Big huge thanks to family and my love Sinyee.
Thank you love, the plan, effort, presents oh they are good/useful stuff! The thought the amount of time off you took before the day itself and on the day itself where you always place that smile on my face, nose running, head spinning but the smile still on because of you my sweetheart lover girl. Even forced yourself for the Insect kingdom really appreciated, all in the name of what I enjoy and like. Big hugs and sincere kisses. My mum too must have thought you done well for bringing her boy out for the whole day enjoying which made me skip school the next day recovering for sleep! Winks.



Now to all other friends for the Jan babies. Happy birthday to Mitch, Aud, Sheryl, Mark, Bowen, Lydia, Xiu Qi and Daryl.

Ended Year 2 - 23rd Jan

24th @ Timbre with the boys and my girl for the belated celebration of my birthday and the coming for Daryl's. Good'o time and gather the army talk between the guys who hasnt entered and so on. Thanks baby for following and blending in with my list of the closer guy friends. So when with all your pretty lady friends huh? Oops. Timbre wasnt all that good, the service greeted me oddly and it seems to have some security issues either than that band was 3 stars and food was 3.5 out of 5.
CNY 25th - Reunion, 26th and 27th - Visits. Had a long visit at each house which cut the other visits down which mean less people met and less Ang Bao and also meant more munching of goodies when the boredom kicks in, skinny me but poor fatty tummy. Good gathers, some bad politics and readings of people and from people but damn that and remain positive. 27th, glad that my uncle is fine from his operation, family friend and to Sarah's. Good time catching up pretty much just with Sarah and Jared but good and many rounds of blackjack with the rest, Earned some and shared some, haha not many will agree with the shared part though haha and an invisible uncle Eddie.

So what's next? A few Bday Parties, Valentines, family trip to Hong Kong and that's about it for now, I hope to have more though. Being busy can be less tiring than just slacking. 24 series is still the addiction, 3 more seasons to go, do the math.

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

Enjoyed yourself over at Malaysia aye =) Me too! Haha. But a little bored.
Hope you enjoyed yourself at Sentosa with me =) haha. Yup, IEP starting together with FYP! Will be busy i guess. So sorry.
So I wanted to spend more time with you whenever I can =) See you later even if it is for afew hours! Hope you feel this way too. Love you!

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Yes love, so far I would say, it's alright right? Keep up being superwoman but really, guess you know how to take good care. Work well on it yeah IEP for that matter, congrats! Spend more time when we can, thanks! Pinch you up.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.