Friday, December 26, 2008

8's to 9



HEY Baby, Happy Birthday! Suprise post strike at midnight which marks 26th Dec. The day this special girl is borned!


This day is special to me too, because baby you are mine.

Happy Birthday baby! Do not keep thinking you are young and all aye, slow you. People all turning 20, now just arrive at 19th. Haha. Baby I hope you have had ( well past tense if you read this after the celebration for you) a great and unforgettable time with me throughout the day and night and so on. Hope you will like your gift/s. Small ones, silly fun ones or just the whole idea and effort of it. There might be a chance you will read this before the actual meet up to celebrate, so Surprise then in advance! Lets go celebrate.


Anyways baby, always be proud of yourself, for all the maturity and that Golden heart of yours. Pls keep that going. Proud of my baby for being so strong, stronger than you think, for being who you are, for standing by your convictions and nature. I Love You uncountablely for every inch of you and for every meter of your concern and for your miles of good thinking for others. Do consider placing more care for yourself, the rest leave it up to me. Heh!!!


Happy Birthday, I love you.





For all others knocking it out on the dance floor having so much fun, I had that much fun too just by sitting right next to you.

The echo of that rock concert got the block shaking, that echo of your voice got this heart beating.

While in a huge crowd and in an unfirmiliar maze I was lost, yes. But I know I was getting out with more than love and relief because I was getting out of it with you.

You know I know (haha) I'll do the same for you.



"Tell me tell me, the boy once asked me.

Why was your girlfriend's birthday said to be in your list of most importantly?

Now now boy, she is my baby.

Baby?

Yes yes, I tell you I tell you.

I image she might be one day my lady lady.

Ohh, tell me tell me so I can be ready.

Yeah yeah, I am taking it steady.

But as long as it takes and when your turns up for your kind of lady,

then inform me inform me but not of one who drives you crazy.

Little boy so now you know already already.

I image she might be one day my lady lady.

I image she might be one day my lady lady!



(Little boy: Steady steady!)

Hahaha. ok pls accept my birthday poem. ; )


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks love for this meaningful post and your effort in everything through all the time we had together and yes those coming times together =) Post on my blog and yours aye.
Thanks for the camp and effort in planning and of course I love having you there throughout the night somewhere out there =)
I love you!
Your baby!

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Hey baby, yes. Thanks for also making my plan all work out and stuff. Really nice to have that camp out with you and to also recieve Brandon. Haha. Good to like the blog surprise too. Smiles.

Your baby too!


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.