Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Click Click

Last Sat was a meet up with baby to of course spend hell lots of time during holidays. You might be wondering all day with her with both in the same school and both living pretty near, but actually the real qaulity time spent is not that much. In school we are only able to meet for a short while during our break out, traveling to school and heading back, you must know is tiring and can be one hell of a day in school. As for work there is not much of time to chat and keep up with each others day with many other distractions such as heading home in time for the next day leaves us with little time. But I must say the effort and the want to meet and spend more of this qaulity time is amazing and worthwhile.
So last Sat was no exception, Headed around City Hall/Marina area then to the flyers where all this aweseom non-editing-needed photos were taken with our own creations playing around with its functions which produced some scary ones too. Good times, love thanks for everything. Oh and yes I hope you enjoyed all 4 big scoops of Movenpick's Swiss Choc Ice cream, like the ice cream buffet wasnt enough. Haha. Bummed into Gab and Manda, ha always good to bum into bud once in awhile.
Oh and on random other days ever since sem 2 of school it was Prison Break madness! Man all the hrs spend to watch it, talking about it and recently streaming it. Wow, excellent series. Season 4 might drag alittle but dragged into more excitment and brillance of the story. Good stuff. Got my mum and baby darn addicted.
Last Sun, it was a time for a little more sleep, headed online and had a whole day uploading pics. After evening mass with family, it was out to Marina Sq just to walk around again, had dinner together and had dessert as well down at macs, that was just about it.
Last Fri was more of a Suppose to do Friday, I was suppose to meet up with the usual boys but we had some time and cash clash so it was called off, so later in night I felt lazy to meet Sherms too. I had some time home then headed out with my family to walk around the heartlands, had dinner and on to more walking around and that was about it I guess. Lastly and sadly, Mum and I was suppose to head to church for Confessions, but we were late and gave it a miss. Guess that's added in the list of misdeeds or negativity but I'll keep up good faith.
There goes the first week of holidays, I mean with more I did which was in the previous post. Into the 2nd, Christmas is up so quick. I can remember the last pretty clearly and wow, its just too fast for everything to move and sometimes I find myself standing still, I dont want to neither do I want to wait for anything nor see everything pass. I want and need to move on and keep up as well. Oh man, I need to stop thinking too much. Well, midnight mass is coming up the next day, hope it will be a good one with some catch up and warm wishes with family usual annual session of opening gifts, hope they will love it and appreciate the effort. Hope I will like my presents too, ha. New Years up next then. Resolutions? Humm...







No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.