Sunday, December 21, 2008

Red and Green and now the brown.













Holidays are here finally, 1 week has passed so quickly it was like hurrying me back to school. Holidays in this season means, Christmas and Baby's brithday to me man. With all that shopping and thinking of gifts all for family and her but it wasnt as easy as just heading down to some location and get it, it was brainstorm. It's all good now, more or less settled everything I guess I need to. Hols also meant more time with family, baby and friends oh and work. Well I did the work, had some time with family and baby yet to have with friends except for Sherman down @ Gardens last Sunday.

Events for the past week -

-Chilled with Sherms, had some business talk going on, getting me all convinced but still considering.

-Ice Cream buffet with Baby, 19 Scoops and 2 plates of baked waffle - whoo hoo... I could have ate a little more though but we were getting all emotionless and sleepy so we had to get up and move around before work.
- Had a good time walking a hell lot with my mum to shop for gifts for my sis and uncle, man it was a test to our legs but I guess we were well trained. Met dad and sis to head back home after a healthy subway dinner.

-Look around and soak in with the Christmas lightings here and there down the whole stretch of town.

-Popeyes @ the Flyer, had some real nice photos.

Most of the photos will be up on FB soon I hope and eh guess. Too many uploading can be real tiring.

-Caught "the Day the Earth stood still", got its meaning about we humans create our own grave sometimes and at the point of danger or negative circumstance then we would only wish to change to do better. Either that the simple bottom line and some effects the show is a 2 an a 1/2 stars for me.

Older Events that I didnt blog up.
13th with baby, photos will be up.
Vivo with baby, photos too.
Headed down to town for alittle shopping for presents with baby. Thanks love for the accompany, thank me too, helped you out in our many shopping trips, what a bf. Heh. Got herself a pair of Nike track shoes and semi black heels and got a good deal for my buy.
Well as Christmas arrives in real soon, I hope it will be a good warm feel with the love ones and friends. More importantly feel the love and soak in the season of giving rather than recieving. Most importantly, never to forget the real meaning of Christmas when Christ Jesus was given to this world by God and without this great gift we wouldnt have all this lights on season feels whatsoever of Christmas and I am proud to say that, that gift is the best to lead us all to enjoy His coming.

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

Holiday is the best time that we can spend much time with the love ones and friends! But it will always be the period of time that past the fastest!
Anyway wanna thank you for spending much time with me and all the moment we had is so nice!
Christmas's coming and soon will be my birthday. And I will get older and soon after that, it will be your turn =p heh. Hugs you.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Yes love, I know I know when is the fastest - the time spent with you. Yes you slow you not young. Hugs you and cuddles. Thank you back many times for the time spend with me and always wanting so much more!!! Smiles.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.