Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5000kg of

I have been wanting to blog out so much that I have missed out or forgotten to blog what I have intended to.

Otk Fest - Big thanks to my love who has been the one beside me through it all even if I had friends there, the security is with her and I hope it is the same for her. I had made a stone out reaction at one point of the night. Giving it a miss towards how she would react to a guest having a little too much alcohol running in his blood stream. I just knew she was stronger and to me she is still and will ever be strong. My reactions or my not reacting might not have spoken well of me but I remain the shield for what I can withstand. Not only a big thanks to her for that, it is for her generousity for calling her friends, close ones or not so close or not at all close ones too, including my friends. I expect no appreciation given to her much but baby, you should know you are the best in helping Swiss Club while you are not even paid.

Apart from it, I feel the feelings of hate and glances of unhappy faces. It is expected in the world of earning money and in an event like this, silly politics still managers to arrive. To get it off the still-calm chest, I feel that there is no right for trash talk nor pissed of waiters for not having the opportunity to do bartendering. Even if it is because you did it a year before does not mean you will secure it for the next. No business at all to me if you are that easily taken over. Anyways, blowing up an acute matter is not worth my while. To clear the air, Dalvin and Daryl were chosen as there's no size shirts for them and they pour beer just as good. Keegan was asked by the manager maybe because he was more outstanding than you. For me, I was picked out right from the start at least 2 to 3 weeks prior and I damn right worked for it. Side note to how I feel, no offence taken or given. Any President this year might not be one in the next unless he has the competency to avail.

Money - Sensitive issue. By right it is not everything but in other words it is. Irony you call it but the truth that sustains it this way. I would personally like to indulge in the thought that it is not eveything. Yes it isnt, it can't buy back the past, neither the dead nor the memories and a whole load of priceless sentiment. On the other hand, I believe it can buy happiest maybe not true ones but it still has the ability to. People work, steal, die, rob, dream and whatever more just to have it and return it back to the world when spent. Sadly to me it is what we need, it is everything that seems to make this world a "better" place. Cause if we had it all wouldnt it be luxurious with nothing much at all to worry about? Still I cant or do not want to accept the fact it's everything - it is just not. Have we totally lost our minds maybe even being bought over by it while we are at it working towards it? Where's our dignity and pride when we meet it face to face? Does the actions and feelings of Love cost so little even if it is in terms of billions, we strike the good to become the bad with it. We now buy people's actions and we buy the smiles on your faces, what happened to unconditional love, for it we lose trust and we still have the guts to proclaim "trust no one." Enough said for now. But if I can change a few minds on this I am delighted enough.

I may be of no position or status to prove or exert but, "The only proverty I see in all of us even if you are a multi millionaire is your bad langauage of Money talk."

A late Saint said for my country, Singapore - "The Proverty of Singapore is that there is no Proverty." There is no feelings I can feel to have the same thought of a Saint.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.