Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little child.


Love drew this pretty piece for me with special and nice words on it. Artistic love expressed.



Not forgetting J.Co chills. Smiles.

1st day of school, back to having train rides and all with her, outfit choosing too will be our usual question over the phone.

Paintings that depics some love between a boy and a girl. Simple things are the ones with so much power to give thrills and make happiness which many of us fall to underestimate.

Before this dessert, my love and I had duck noodles which we discovered was good stuff to our tummies. My first time having that witd Jade (green) noodles too. Enjoyed.

Year Two semester Two has offically started. A brand new class with a new bunch of classmates well some I know through the times in school but overall new faces. New set of facilitators, two new modules and two other modules which are follow ups from the previous modules. No elective, which means my Weds are free. My results were released a few days before school reopened, well nothing much to jump up for joy neither nothing to feel sad or depressed about. I felt it was relatively alright, passed all my modules, it was all engineering modules and just one non and I guess I made it through aokay.

Work is still on, minor changes to the work schedule but it may be for the better for both baby and I to deal with school proper and not to tire ourselves out as working daily is one energy draining process. The last few days was chilling out with baby, Arnold's, Town @ Macs and others. We got Ez link card stickers which was some thrill to us, choosing away and such and since my mum and sis saw it a few days ago they do not mind having one too. The Sundays are family days, chilled around. One of the Sundays was to Arnold's again and the other was to AMK and Town.

Moving on with the days, 4th Sept it was the 1st day in class well it was a class come lab for this module which was going to be in the lab for all 16 lessons. First impressions made, Dalvin my secondary and one of the closer friends is in the same class. A few of my last semester classmates too. It was over all alright well still new and I will work on to do better and mix well with the surroundings. Both nights Thurs and Fri was on with my love to work. Fri was different, since the phones lines were dead, we were made to do a little data entry which was pretty simple and we help one another reading and typing the details out. An hour into work, the phone lines didnt come back to life, thus we ended work early and it was some time out with baby, just great. Just a few days and I miss having some closer times with her. We didnt get our pay as our manager was too caught up with having dinner with the boss. So we will have to wait till next week to get it, I assume. Decided for Bugis Junction, did some window shopping yet I got love a nice notebook for her notes and all for the new school term. Dinner was good, food junction there is revamped up.

Sat 7th, came quick and it was work, this time survey which is also part of the deal for a MC's job. SMU was the location. Ended work earlier as the turn out was not totoally good and we wanted time for ourselves too. We decided for a movie, Bangkok Dangerous which was alright it wasnt all that kinda thing, compared to Death Race which baby and I caught before a few days before Death Race wins it with more thrill and action. Sunday, out with family had lunch in Gardens and headed out to the airport only to be shocked at the carpark fee, it was stated as 3.57/min with the cents symbol behind it, to me if they would want to state it in the units of cents it should be 0.36 cents isnt it? But it being stated like that it would be if we had left the car there for just 10 min it will be $36? So we headed for some car ride thereafter, it was memory lane down to St Pats - Marine Parade area. Memories kept appearing, kept playing in my head, reflecting how young the time was back then, had my confirmation camp in the hostile in my school, it too recalled church times as well, wow. Took a deep breath and told myself, we all grow up and it is only the footprints we leave and the memories we all keep close.

4 comments:

♪ 婉伶 ❤ 大東 ♫ said...

yo! how hv u been? so long nv chat le. . ur new class ok? =)

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Hey, I have been alright. What about you, been awhile since I saw you, but it was good for a hi went we bummed in the canteen with Lydia. Good that you guys still meet up! How have ya been? Class is fine so far.

Anonymous said...

Where`s an update?!

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Hey Jamie, yes yes update is coming up coming up. So much to blog but there isnt much time. Argh. Ha.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.