Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We dont need wings to fly.


Let's play a game, look me in the eyes and tell me without spoken words, how much you know about me? Then tell me out loud what you truely know about me? Let me know if you know my heart beat. I didnt want you number just wanted you to com'er. Loser - just dont know you. Winner - leaves me alone and keeps one's judgement.


Price - Better virtues.






My Weds which are School-Free, well spent with love. We chilled, caught a movie and went for more painting. Hope she enjoyed much. Headed down to Novena one of those days, had a walk around and I found that it was a pretty cool place to chill back and feel alittle away from the buzzy crowd just a few stops away, town. Muffins there too are tempting. Had KFC and walked around. Cutton On Craze somehow is on for my love, she got me a cardigan there and she got a couple of buys too. Once, we left our painting there only to realize it back at Amk station, we had to head back as soon as that meant a lot, the time adding colours and sitting there side by side giving time for it to turn out colourful and nice, it has my name on it too. Thus, I went rushing down except in the train which I had no control of but once out, I ran out (been awhile running) and yes I got it back thanks to kind sales fella.


Caught Mamamia last Wed after a morning/afternoon stay over @ baby's. It's a great show, how the muscial best fit the plot, it was good'ol kinda movie with a pretty stroyline attached to it. The soundtracks though old school music, it was addictive. Baby headed over to my place last Sat, we loaded lyrics and youtube and started singing together! It is so diff to get her to sing and she used to be in school chior! It was cosy and it was pleasantly sweet to hear her sing out, now I dig that movie twice as hard. Ha.


Before all of that on Sat, she accompanied me to SSDC, thanks baby for you constant support always waking up early to be there for me. Yes. On for Lunch at City hall's NYNY, her lovely treat. Yum yum. My nose was a little runny but it did not really stop me from hanging out with her. My intention was to bring her to have alittle sight of F1 and to get a little sound check to how loud it can be. Only able to hear the blast of engines from the formula one cars and we headed to Gardens, finally Aston's for her have been telling her about it but most of the time we caught it close, though I feel there's a drop on standards it's good enough for occasional visits. Back to my place for Vantage point, was really sleepy but I caught most of the show, liked how they broke the situation down and brought it back to give a pretty alright ending to it. Finally, before Baby made her way back before it got later, she pat Duchess this two girlfriends of mine made friends. Phew. Haha. Love you baby we are still so so so young in this route of relationship but you are just impossible to .... go figure. Smile.




No frog to a prince but wont you be mine?

My love.

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

Hey baby, Mamma Mia was so nice and thanks for getting me that cds =) Not forgetting another painting session aye at amk hub. After the first time, i guess our painting skills must have improved and we did a pretty good one =) haha. Novena, out favourite stops at that point of time. Baby that cardigan fit so nicely on you. You look nice with it, actually with anything you wear, you look good, my love.
Finally, you passed your final theory and yeah soon it will be your lessons for driving and liscense soon aye =) Thanks for inviting me to your place for a show and pat Duchess after so long. But she still bark. heh.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Hey baby, yes and after coming over a few more times after, you do not dare to pat her again. Joker you. Yeah painting got better and novena's pretty good stuff to get away from the crowd. Thank baby you for the cardigan. Not the things you get for me that looks that good is because you make me look good. Smiles.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.