Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Night or day we'll still wait.

Singapore, our little young country making it big once again, in the history books of F1 racing, first Night race and the first in Singapore with a route with pretty more bents than the usuals. I got a chance to be part of it on Friday. Oh how it was a awesomely cool experience. Along with my Uncles, aunt and cousin. I had entry to the Grandstand which was a stright course but with one bent in and one tight bend out. There the craze was getting to me, it was packed up with enthu people, families, kids, workers and pure excitement in the air for the trial runs. Before the F1 cars it was some other racing ones racing around the circuit. Had a close view as I headed down neaer to the barriers, it was a sound decision to head down on my own as watching the race from up the 45th row at the 30 plus laps left can be alittle tiring after a whole day of school to add in thus, walking around added a little race rush into me. Ear plus how I under estimated the sound, it was deafening at that range of high decibles, good enough I stuck those in. Nice time and I watched the race on Sunday itself with my family and baby betting with me on Hamilton while me on tragic Massa though I wanted Alonso, I still win. Ha.
It was a race pretty filled up with good drama, Massa had his fuel pump line still injected into his tank which cost him 1st to practically last with a easy chuckle by the rest of his opponents, I am guessing and a few Crashes. I thought the race will be just a simple chase race, but with all the safety car in lap, demerit/penalty points, pit stop seconds and such. Wow it was assuming and exciting. Lastly, to actually know I was sitting so near to that tight turn was great stuff, it always catches the drivers to make a little mistake or over shooting into the land or to make strategic driving of stepping on trottle or brakes to pull through.
Singapore Singapore Singapore, awesome event making this Red Dot shine even more. Imagine Play station and Xbox F1 games having Singapore Circuit to unlock and such. Hey there is Esplande and Marina bay in the game, totally rocks, Proud citizen all of a sudden, dont mind.










No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.