Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The piano stops playin

A year has gone by. Life's grew older, shorter and happier?
I reckon it is again my turn to feel and reflect on what I have been up to. Nothing bascially and nothing could be the reason I can feel so useless at times. I can see the good that I have done yet I can see that I have chose to lay back not to do more. It has nothing to do with fate, it has nothing to do with destiny and I think we should all cut that crap. We have got free will and the will is dictated by the limitations we have and dont, that's it. We do so much to feel good, to feel that we are worth it, to feel beautiful and it does not mean a thing if you are doing that in the expense of others. If I said you are stupid just to feel smart, if I was taller and stood to a person shorter just to make him feel shorter or say I should have been up there not him, who's he? He doesnt even look good then my friend, my unfortunate self denying human begin, you are simply all wrong. There's a mirror made to reflect, reflect our true self hidden. There's nothing for you to try and hide. But it comes right back at you and all the time crusing, the time complaining and gossiping has ended.
We are taken by others so easliy that it pains to me to be one of them. Knowing for the fact we need to meet our individual self but we are just scared, afraid of that ugly creature, unpleasant character and stinky smell of envy and hate. Enveloped in fear and drenched in tears, we fear so much. So we need it, need it to get away, further but it traces back. Strong yet too weak, hard but yet so brittle. Healthy but yet an acute infection can kill. - Superman does not have to die, he was never alive.
So many things to live for yet so little time, dont get me wrong I think I am still young but I dont feel like growing up. Mandatory I understand. Nothing gets through to all of us and money is moster that tears and rips yet we are working to get it, waiting to recieve it to an extend to kill and forget for it, my what a friendly monster ever made. Sank into material, forgetful of Love, sweat to beat and bled to die.
Can I be strengthen within myself, for I only know who I am. No man is an island, we made that up.
We seek to be this island but it needs no man. Because if the world has no consquence the world will no longer be that round ball of blue, white and green but RED. Put aside and place no limits to control what you cannot.

One year, one year ago I gave up part of my silly escape. We are the failure of how we failed, begining with empty talk. Pity, just like you but not a pity, not like me.

No comments:


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.