Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feet Cold on the Floor.


The morning presented itself brightly as my eyes reluctantly open towards a brand new week of school. Same process every other week day can be a real bore, but what can be laid ahead is a abounding mystery. Either something to look forward to or not, it comes as the time ticks, unstoppable against or for, sometimes but in the end these ticks has not and will not be on our sides often, one simple and direct example - catching and hopping onto the late train. The subway station can be a morning location to the start of my growing anger. Where people show no more than a gloomy face, rushing for the morning papers as if they were gonna take their first meal after about three long months, ignorant to the danger of them crossing my path if not for my self control for the unexpected outbrust. The madness moves along all the way through the train ride, people taking thier sweet honey little time to proceed in, leaving the back to worry if they would hit tomorrow's headline news for dying by closing train doors.

Class was as per norm, having two naughty minded disturbed girls in my team explains the madness within. Nothing I wont miss I would say with the last three Fridays remaining, but it can be a real suffer with added rumours within the four cupboard feeling walls. I contain it.

Tired of the want to be what others want out of you. Every day passes with countatble blinks of an eye but little do we know what lies ahead. Lost in the midst of doing so much with little objectives is what we often do, with the help of saying, No I think I know what I'm doing and I've got this; pleases the mind but unfortunately it dont set it straight. Collage of memories spears through deep enough to feel the pain and the impact of its nature. With face down and eyes focused as if studying each grain which made up the floor; can I choose who I want to be or why have I chose to be the me at present?

Last night, with my two boys, dinner and a couple of sides. Restlessness, moved through which enforced my decisive yet stupid actions to take it out at the park's dustbin. Broken easily, mend back, tough - Just like a borken heart fidled with, by restless emotions of another, taken out on and left behind.

"Could you be my unintended. Without the play hard to get factor?" Pride is one of most hardy armour to penatrate into to meet that nervously beating muscle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dam right, i hate it in the morning when the train door's alarm sounds off... Just praying in my head that the doors doesent shut on me... stupid peak hour.

Ya, kinda agree on the second point there. Class is just like class though, it reminds you of the old times a? Nothing like another powerpoint slide.. But time gets the better of us, we enjoy laughter, for which it brings boredom. Without the other neither exist.

In life there'd be many difficult cross-roads of decision, which some may hit us with the force of brick wall at 80mph. It may be a way of God's choice to test us, to make us realise what fragile creatures we are. Yet in this point, it is much better to be "yourself" then to let others see what they want you to become. It is merely a facade to please someone, and often it just doesen't feel natural. Everytime u'll look into a mirror and say.. is "this" me or is "that" the real me, which should i become today?. Be natural, thats most people would like to know, at least it won't make your conscience think like a poser.

Well all in all, believing in a better tomorrow will be the start of such. In every bright side you see, you'll get the better of it. Sleep early, it helps to reduce the tension on your morning mood.

D.P

Anonymous said...

Everyone has the obligation to ponder well his own specific traits of character. He must also regulate them adequately and not wonder whether someone else's traits might suit him better. The more definitely his own a man's character is, the better it fits him.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

D.P


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.