Thursday, August 23, 2007

We walked by _



Once again, another rainy day. Second last day of semester one, last lesson of the most confusing, stressful and poeple-going-crazy-making; math and computing module. Finally! Most will say till semester two, moreover with a different class and most likely the change of facilitators. Wells the day went by quite fine. Another slow walk to school with the dizzle of rain drops on my head till the shelters of school. Class was once again really empty with just about 11 classmates. Got my Mircosoft Office 07, finally. Funny of me, after all the lessons, I just got that just for one more lesson till the next sem, but it's cool anyways, cheers for all this features and the smart people behind it. Accompanied by the ever mad Sin Yee while waiting for my laptop at the libary. Good yet mad with the exchange of footwear, daring her to go on walking with one shoe and slip ons or bearfooted back to class. But she only did a short distance to peep to check if my lappy was done. Chatted, slacked and nudged for the rest of the time with a cookies and cream drink and her choc waffle, as if she really eats that little.




Back to class was amusing, none doing work but just play, and a watch of a little dirty show on my classmate, Chun How's laptop. Played poker cards/push ups-5 for each card left. Sin Yee and Azura did some too, no exceptions for ladies. Threw honey stars around, aiming for my friends' mouths and just messing the class up for what's left of it. Thereafter, my friend Shy, told me she had a weird little dream with me in it.




Her story - She and I were lost or stuck in JB, Malaysia. As we were taking the bus and the WIND blew my wallet away! Her cash was somehow gone too. Fast forward, jumped into a cab, she saw a dead body out of the window and before she knew it, I was out there carrying the dead body. How creepy. Yet then, everything settled or something, we were dating each other, she my girlfriend, I her boyfriend. Uh? Wow, interesting, troubled dream there Shy! You watch to many movies and listen too hard into punk metal whatever genre that makes you go half deaf. So too, please leave your comments to yourself Azura! Speaking of her, I cant believe and I guess I'm still in shock of her naughty little gesture to me today! Dear girl - it was damn shocking, this time I will not ask for - again again!




Presentation was all some sort short gun, unplanned and we left it to talking our way through which we actually did fairly well. More or less a okay day. Slept back home and just my self times with my lappy.




Fear is not my mistake, fear is good yet nagative. Fear teaches you. Fear overcomes, fear's common sense. Sometimes we want what we cant have.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey justin, get a tagboard. it might help better compared to leaving comments. anyway, supercool blog. here's my blog. but i havent updated for ages. yandart.blogspot.com just tag it. =D

Anonymous said...

my music is sex!
my half-deafness proves it.:p

Anonymous said...

haha
seems well fun :)

Sin Yee said...

when did you took the pic huh? haha.. so ugly lol.. invade other people's privacy ah.. hehe.. i really eat very little de.. just that you dun noe.. haha.. at least i did walk a short distance whereas for you, you didn't even walk a step la.. haha.. hai.. last lessonand ended up in the same group wif you.. hai! haha..
gonna off tml le huh.. faster pack ur bag.. or you had already decided not to bring anything and want to buy all clothes there..

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Tags great but nah I guess till then or something. Thanks though yann, I'll check em' out.

Justin.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Ya music is sex? haha, looks like you have not really met me yet. hahaha.

Justin.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Yeah not too bad a day I guess. Wells the times back then till the next six weeks!!!

Justin.

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Well I took it when you were at it doing the push ups, when else? haha.

Felt good being in the same team once again right. Enjoy only ar.

Justin.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.