Saturday, August 4, 2007

To much just to word - the first born gets killed


As I start on my first post into my blog which I thought I would be too lazy to get my fingers on, here then a simple place for me to let some of my thoughts down. Never enough or much said things can be word down but, parts of the chapters of the days can be summed up. Letting the powerful system that links the brain and its commands to the eyes and my fingers; my fingers shall run till it tires for this particular post.

As the year 07 made its way, it was all a blur and the first few months I tend to want to forget. A vauge little memory haunts, but that is all I could ask for since it was also the shortcomings and the various obstacles that made me stronger. I will always cherish the moments shared with my friends and family and the picture auto focus itself for me to visually see who was the true and the ones who really cared and I shall never dismiss my love for them. The torn and tired I made it through the strudy admins, heavy requirments and the glass doors of Repubilc Polytechnic. Glad to know, this is a new level in acadamics and more importantly to start this route. Gladly too, I made it with two of my close friends of mine in this mixed surroundings that takes you right out of your comfort zone during the first few steps in the study calender.

Fast forwarding, W14P, class for the first semester has never crossed my mind that it will be so cool to meet this bunch of significant people in thier own different ways which may seem as insignificant at first sight. Well as of present, we have the remaining two weeks to stress each other while keeping our misses for them till the last day. Not much of a word can describe this classmates of mine, I would say I have enjoyed lunches, presenting, class movies, randoms, bullies and many others, I would say beautiful mishaps which I happen crossed paths with. Apart from this big part of my life right now, I guess my chruch youth group that I sort to hold close to my heart, Youth Vineyard has played a vital role in my faith and the things I withstand was through some of the companies of them, maybe just a few - and one classic fella. Family has never meant much more than it did for the pass few years and that is all I am gonna say about this vital pillars I have and will always love dearly.
The links in between has been much of my chill outs, my tv addictive self and my new items I can get addicted to, my Vaio and the "many things in my pocket" - N95.

As I have come so far, has this been working? Past being the best profit of the future?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depart is sadness,
But changes are inevitable.

2 remaining weeks,
Let's making every passing mintue a good old thing to recall.

Also to not forgeting we are still in the same campus,
Remember to nudge early in the morning, meet up for brunch,
And insult one another *woot*

But,
We still see one another,
No worries, that the sadness won't last forever.
Nothing last forever anyway,yeap. :]


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.