Friday, August 24, 2007

Walk back





This weekend approaches with more feelings involved, leaving school, last day (24th) and begins my three weeks of holidays. Hope it will be well spent. My family and I will be heading off to Perth, Aus - for 8 days, tonight on a midnight flight so call it Sat morning if you wish.






Thus, this short post will speak of what the next post or so would be on, soon after I'm back. Since it was the last day of school yesterday, my post would be up next on the whole of W14P, though it's the first class of my Poly life, and that in itself speaks of how special this class already was, they have been a huge part of my feels and time, amazingly special in various ways. More on them soon, misses for them out there. Emo feelings are not present, just misses no worries.








In addition, it would be more or less on my holidays with more special and as always people, my family. Misses to my little cute pretty dog, Duchess as she left this morning without my hugs as I woke late. Will collect her back after I return, hope the pet stay-in would be great, making friends and all and if I ever do find out that she's not treated well, you gotta know someone there would be in trouble, badly.

To all: readers, friends, buddies/classics and Yv - Have yourself a great time too, be it at work, school, home, holidays and whatmore, enjoy. More catch ups then.
Through the time spent let me be a part occupying some place in your heart, photographic memories of your face and smiles might fade but what's left in your heart will beat even till the time comes, nothing's more alive than that after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll help smack too, if Duchess gets into any trouble !!
Ruffles would help bite whoever too!

Truth in the lies and his quotes inside. said...

Haha. Great to know, Duchess would be ever so grateful. I'll do the same for Ruffs.

Justin.


"Sometimes we seem to see hate more than love as we have that haunting confusion between both."
The leader in obivious ways but he is scared and humbled away when the truth arise one day. He fed the rich and abandon the poor, he taught the blind to walk and he helped the lame to see. Nothing more than it seems, as how contradicing life can be. To seek that path still in search to be enlighten by our very ownself and to forget knowing the rest.

About Me

Singapore, Serangoon Gardens.
I wouldnt say I'm that much of a simple guy who lives down the street with little motives running through his head, cause that wouldnt be me neither would it be that simple. Like most and all others, a man who transits between his faith, hopes and downs back to reality where either or neither both be found. If I was to state me as simple, then it places my aims to the test. Defying the oughts of nothing but the simple truth, sad and drown, torn yet driven to find out why and the reason he was brought here in aid to comprehend his fingerprints and the complex map as if a form of hardcore tattoo arcoss his palm printed; he urges his story to unfold, crushes the young chapters but alike an innocent kid, places it under his pillow. What will you do if you came back to life and held the object and subject who killed you? To meet and yet be part of the director of this enticing thriller yet dramatic plot of my life.